Monday, June 4, 2012

Sunday run

Finally I ran again.

After a grumpy day on saturday due in part to not being active I got out sunday morning for a 3 mile-ish run. The weather was cool, cloudy and in the 60s. I felt strong during most of it and let myself jump up to touch leaves as i ran. By the last stretch i tired and couldnt do my full out sprint but still kicked it up a notch for the last couple yards.

My hope and plan is to run friday and sunday ams. Its tough because my week is so full that i want to sleep in friday am but i do feel better if i run. I'd also like to start a pilates or yoga class tuesday night. It might not work between work and baby but maybe.

Here's to moving with strength and gentleness for myself.

2 comments:

  1. way to go Joy!

    it's so hard to get into an exercise routinue. I spent the better half of this year trying to retrain myself into a routinue. now I am starting to look forward to the workouts again, which is a welcome change. Here's to strong bodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! Your weekly runs sounds so essential! I really hope you're able to get out more. Tian is a wonderful baby but a lot of work. Keep at it my dear!!

    ReplyDelete