Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lunges on Grass&Stone

I found a place for a Nike Training session! Yesterday, while Dr. Mendoza went grocery shopping, I used her back yard with grass and stone patio for the body flexor work out. She gave me some hand weights that I could use for lunges, shoulder press, and balance exercises.

The Russian twists seemed easy at first without the medicine ball. I sat on a groove in the grass but then my lower back started to work hard as I was rotating faster. I did some leg lifts while doing modified plank that became excruciating. I enjoyed the switch from the grass beneath my feet to the flat stone while doing the side jumps.

All in all I feel satisfied to find some time to continue doing my workouts, even if all slightly modified.

1 comment:

  1. yay! sounds lovely! and how wonderful to be able to do it outside!

    ReplyDelete