Monday, June 18, 2012

New Mexico Run

While in New Mexico this past weekend I was able to take a lovely run. Here are some pictures from the park where I ran.




I ran about 30 mins and it was good! But I am sad to report that my left knee and leg are acting up again so the rest of the week I wont be running. I hope to rest up in order to run at least once while I am in Wisconsin.






After my run I took some time to enjoy the nature and saw a couple cool things.
One of them was this road runner that got surprisingly close to me!




It is hard to see, but if you look close enough you can see a little blue dot and it was a dragon fly! And, if you look even closer you can see that its mating-haha


1 comment:

  1. eeep gorgeous run! love the friendly road runner. and spying on mating dragonfliess, eh? how was the temperature? how'd your body feel while running?

    sorry you knee was hurting. I say we do yoga for sure and maybe a council grounds run if all works. Happily we left yoga mats up with grandma!

    ReplyDelete