Friday, June 8, 2012

Before work

Just a quick post before work. I am sitting her sipping my teeccino/coffee blend. Today is like a Monday for me because I haven't worked since Monday. I needed a little extra pick me up with the coffee. Anyhow, yesterday I got myself to the gym even though I was feeling quite tired. I needed a little umph to make it through the rest of my day. I was on the elliptical for about 40 mins and then convinced myself to do squats! I did very little weight because I was tired but I still did it! That is what I have to tell myself sometimes. Something is better than nothing! :-D

Today I work at Classic Findz until four and then I agreed to cover someones shift at Breakout at 5:30. If I have the energy I'm gonna try and squeeze in a short run after work.

Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Hope!

    How did the elliptical feel? How's your knee feeling?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the elliptical felt good and my knee is doing great! I do have occasional weird 'aches' but I really am thinking that the squats are making a difference. I took some pictures of Chuze yesterday so I will be posting in a new post :)

      Delete
  2. Squats help my knee as well.

    ReplyDelete