Saturday, June 16, 2012

A habanero, a cayenne and 16 tomatoes

Today i gardened - hard and long. I felt so strong and alive.

This year i had dozens of volunteer tomato plants. So instead of the original 6 plants now i have 16 and counting. (i still have others looking for a home. I hate "thinning" aka killing starts) i filled ten black pots with soil and transplanted my volunteer tomatoes.

I also hoed out grass and planted borage to attract bees to my garden.

Oh and of course i planted my hot peppers!

Gardening may be my new favorite way to exercise.

3 comments:

  1. Gardening hard and strong! nice. and ten pots. what were the smells? what's the temperature like? what does a habenero look like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should post pics!

    Smells: salty sweat, humid air, warm sun on chocolate earth

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy!! and yesh please post pictures!

    ReplyDelete