Sunday, July 1, 2012

The glorious council grounds

This is a picture post of some of the highlights of our wonderful and refreshing run at council grounds.

The beginning of our outing included our wonderful active abuelita.




Amazing strong sports bra runners! Check out those strong ladies!



Tian was so exhausted from the run that he passed out :P


sorry i don't know how to un-sideways Tian...



This was one of the best runs I've had in quite a long while and I am so glad I was able to share it with my lovely sisters and my little nephew Tian.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the pictures! it was as picturesque run, wasn't it. I would go again anyday. love to you botn sisses. and kisses to tian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this run!! Thanks gor being my inspiration you two lovely glorious talented women!!

    ReplyDelete