Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Yesterday I played ultimate frisbee for the first time in ages. I felt so slow and not athletic. It was frustrating to not be able to keep up with other like I wanted too. But at the same time so invigorating to splint on the beach with friends. We're here this weekend at the coast.

I'd really like to start a pilates or aerobic fitness or dance class. Its hard tho cuz my days monday thru thursday are long 7-6 with daycare and driving. And then the evenings I'm breastfeeding. Maybe after tian is 6 months he may be eating less breastmilk bc of starting solids. Hopefully!!

Btw love the idea of virtual rides in gyms. Az gyms seem so much cooler than the ones here in or

1 comment:

  1. Joyze! You will be able to take classes regularly soon! I know! Are you doing your squats? Maybe we can all run together when we are in WI.

    ReplyDelete