Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Morning run

Sunday morning I woke up frustrated at mom and thought about googling how to deal with a passive aggressive mother. Thankfully instead I went for a run, about three miles I think. Up to alberta and then down mississippi. Its longer than my usually jaunt- the one Hope and I ran. Afterwards I did a 60 second porch wall squat and then 3 sets of 10 arm push off. Its when your butt is off the chair and up push up with your arms. I felt so energized and alive. Yes I was sore the next day! ;)

2 comments:

  1. yay! So cool! sorry about mom but I'm super glad that you got to run! Sounds amazing! and I'm so glad you felt energized and alive! Have you been able to get out much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sha-zaam! awesome. not the ickiness of mom but the alive feeling and the mental focus the excercise requires. I love the exhilaration.

    ReplyDelete