Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Meditation

I just had to share. I have had a lovely morning. I managed to get myself out of bed and to the gym this morning. I had an intense 2 mile walk and then a great yoga class (ended with yummy back popping).

I have been trying to get more regular with meditation. I really miss being able to go to Tuesday night Mind Labs but I do have some guided meditation I found on CD. So I just did one now called the inner body meditation. It was about 20 mins and I think the most relaxed I have ever gotten from meditation. I frequently carry this ball of anxiety around in my chest and about halfway through I noticed that it had just melted away. Now I just wanna stay home and relax all day :P

If you're interested in at home meditation the one I used was from a two CD set called Eckhart Tole, Meditations for a New Earth.

2 comments:

  1. how lovely Hope! I am glad you felt so relaxed. My ball of stress is usually in my gut and then shoulders. Whenever I feel them relax, it's a relief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine is in my stomach and shoulders too. I've been filling the tension more lately which ironically i think that means they are relaxing more. The meditation sounds lovely. Hmm that make me think of a post!

    ReplyDelete